What data do we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Date of Birth
- Course interest
- Current occupation
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests
How we use this dataCollecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the college, enabling us to help you with your requirements. In particular, we may use the data:
- For our internal records.
- To improve the education and facilities we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry.
- To customize the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about courses, scholarships, offers, and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about courses, admissions, and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content, and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with the information that you find most relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may display your relevant content, or provide features that you have already used.